We are back with the second part of our top ten activities series. This time we will be featuring outdoor activities in the Dells that are perfect for the cooler months. Grab your coat and bundle up, read on for more!
Top Outdoor Activities in the Wisconsin Dells
- Cascade Mountain. Opening in the next few weeks, Cascade Mountain is the perfect location for adrenaline seeking, outdoor enthusiasts! Whether you are looking to shred on a snow board, glide on skis or leisurely enjoy some snow tubing, Cascade Mountain offers a great option for those that want to get outdoors and truly experience the snow-covered beauty of the Dells. Christmas Mountain is also an option for skiing and snowtubing, should tickets not be available at Cascade Mountain.
- Red Ridge Riding Stable. At Red Ridge Riding Stable, there is no more beautiful way to experience the great outdoors and the coming holiday season! If you are looking to relax and enjoy the scenery, sit back and snuggle up on one of their sleigh or wagon rides. For those that want to saddle up, they also offer trail and pony rides. Be sure to call ahead to check out their winter schedule.
- Dells Trolly Tours. Though you are technically sitting inside of a trolley, the Dells Trolly Tours cruise around and show case both the unique outdoor beauty and history of the area. With multiple tours available from booze to boos – the Dells Trolly Tours are a great family affair. Be sure to check out our specials page for current deals to this local attraction.
- Timbavati Wildlife Park. While some of the park is closed in the colder months, guests can still take advantage of the ultimate VIP Experience during colder months at Timbavati! By reservation only, these VIP tours feature a behind the scenes, private tour with a personal guide. Interact with multiple animals and difference species. Experience the Wildlife Park in a way that not many do!
- Explore the natural beauty. Though swimming and sunning may be out of the question this time of year, you can still head to visit popular outdoor attractions like Devil’s Lake State Park and Rocky Arbor State Park. Take in the stunning Midwestern nature and the Dells at these two locations. Grab your coat and hat and enjoy some brisk exercise with a side of unmatched beauty.
For those that love adventure and unique, one-of-a-kind activities, the Dells showcases just that in every season. We hope as you plan your future vacation with us, you’ll consider some of these outdoor activities and the indoor ones we previously mentioned. There’s plenty to see and do here and we can’t wait to share it with you!
To view more on our specials with participating local vendors, click here.